Saturday, October 23, 2010

Trying

Well, I am trying to fix things and get everything figured out.
It doesn't seem like it's working very well.
I either try to hard or try to little, and when I do either, I get "you're too clingy" or "you seem like you don't care"...but lately I haven't gotten anything

I feel like he is keeping the truth from me because he doesn't want to hurt me. I hate when people do that. How are you supposed to get stronger from life's lessons, if nobody is willing to tell you the truth?

I started to learn that the saying, "Never go to bed angry because you will wake up angry," is true, because every time I go to sleep after an argument or fight or something, I almost always wake up in a horrible mood.

I don't even know why we are fighting. That's how confusing things are right now.


Feel free to give advice, I can't promise that I will take it and put it to good use, but I will accept it.

A person can only try so hard before they break, and right now, I think I might be breaking.

I have no one anymore. No one there when I need help

Life's a bitch, and then you die.

 ~day dreamer~

1 comment:

  1. well actually that going to bed angry thing is a bible scripture but u got the principal down. and i know how u feel about not telling u something cause they're afraid it'll hurt u.. i feel that way every second of the day... i think u know who... its only obvious. just forget guys (just my opinion) focus on school and friends, thats it...

    ReplyDelete