Monday, October 18, 2010

The Beginning

I really don't know where to begin with all this. My best friend started one, and I thought it would be a good way for me to vent since none of my friends really seem to care to listen to me. Well just to keep people from knowing who I really am, I prefer to go by either 'day dreamer' or 'night wisher'. I'm fresh out of high school and am a freshmen at Texas A&M Corpus Christi.

I have had a lot of rough times in my life and was really lucky to have my friends there by my side to cheer me up when i was down. I don't like talking about my past and when I was growing up, because I don't like it, period, end of story. If you really want to know about it, then ask me personally.

My rough time started in 10th grade when I was dealing with a divorce between my parents. My grades dropped horribly, I went from an A/AB student to a C & D student. My home life really affected everything and you could see it. I also was real immature, young, and stupid, and made some real stupid decisions. My friends stood by my side and helped me through everything and I got back to my normal self.

Let's just say that my friends are pretty much my backbone in my life. I trust them and tell them just ABOUT everything. And for the most part, they keep my secrets between us, unless they feel that they need to tell each other to try to give me different versions of advice.

You might have noticed that I like to get right in to the story instead of beating around the bush, yea I'm like that. Deal with it.

But for now, I bid you adieu until next time.


~Nightwisher

No comments:

Post a Comment