Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Getting better?

So, I'm not real sure if things are getting better or if I am just trying to be optimistic. I mean, I THINK I'm doing better school wise...kind of..and somewhat doing better with guys but not really.

I still really like that one guy but just want to be friends and not ruin or rush anything and it seems like things are going good. He knows I have feelings toward him and me telling him didn't seem to change anything. So I am just going to go with the flow and take things day by day. I mean, we hang out pretty much every day for like 30 minutes or so and we talk all the time and sometimes I wake up to his texts so I am hoping that maybe there is a possibility that something COULD happen.

I guess only time will tell huh?

On the subject of guys, my ex, from about 3-4 years ago, is back...he messaged me on myyearbook telling me he misses me and that he care(d) about me a lot and all this stuff and it just brought back so many memories (good AND bad). I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not yet but only time will tell. I told some of my friends and 1 of them was like "i think you should go for it" and another was like "don't do it". I realize that I should listen to my own thoughts and act on my own actions, but still, it makes things so confusing when you have friends on opposite shoulders...it's kind of like in those cartoons where you have the devil version of yourself on one shoulder and the angel version on the other...lol

well it's late....later

 ~night wisher~

No comments:

Post a Comment