Okay, so every time I mention to my friends that I am hanging out with guys, one guy in particular, and they automatically start assuming we're dating or going to date, what is up with that?
Things are getting so complicated. I usually would go to my friends whenever I needed advice, but now it seems like I can't even get them on the phone or to reply to my texts. Maybe that's why I start to not want to hear their problems when they come to me.
I know it seems like I am just going on and on about nothing, and so what if I am? Who says a blog has to be well written and organized? At least my blog goes along with how my head is right now: unorganized and hard to understand
My head is so over filled with confusing thoughts and my thoughts are starting to affect my actions. I am missing class or going late, I am forgetting what work has to be done for my classes. I am starting to wonder what else I am forgetting to do.
I am lucky I am even able to focus on school with everything that is going on in my head.
I am running out of things to talk about for this post, so later.
~night wisher~
No comments:
Post a Comment