Well, now you do :)
I've known him for less than 2 weeks and I already feel extremely comfortable around him, like I've known him for a while already. I get scared to death talking about the future and I've already made him promise not to just yet, but I truly feel happier that I've ever felt before. I truly could see myself falling for him & can definitely see a future with him. Which is just another thing I've never ever felt about with any other guy in my life.
I've known him for less than 2 weeks and I already feel extremely comfortable around him, like I've known him for a while already. I get scared to death talking about the future and I've already made him promise not to just yet, but I truly feel happier that I've ever felt before. I truly could see myself falling for him & can definitely see a future with him. Which is just another thing I've never ever felt about with any other guy in my life.
It's truly amazing, this feeling. I feel so comfortable with him, it's almost like 2 of the main characters in one of the book series I'm reading, how the girl is just starting at college & he's this guy that is trying to tell her to leave (for her safety might I add) and as soon as they talk & hang out, they're totally in love (Okay, so this isn't AS drastic as that but still).
I definitely know that I'm just going to take things day by day and see how things go, without totally over-analyzing anything, and just be :)
No comments:
Post a Comment