Getting so sick and tired of ignorance in this damn apartment. I really wish I was more outgoing, maybe then I'd be able to handle this shit without feeling like everything I say will just get turned around and put on me. 2 of my roommates constantly ignore me or leave me out and my other roommate has a boyfriend so I can't even hang out with her without feeling like I'm the third wheel. It's seriously pissing me off because I can't go anywhere and since I'm not as involved in CAB anymore, I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
They have no respect for anyone, I honestly don't even think that they have any respect for their selves. Why does common sense have to be so rare these days? Seriously. I start getting ignored simply because I expected my roommates to have enough common sense and decency to send me a text telling me where they were. They get mad because had no clue they didn't have their phones on them. Sometimes, I wish I could just punch something.
I can't wait until my friends are around, I really need their friendship back around me... Not having it all the time, like in high school, really sucks. I miss them all..
No comments:
Post a Comment