Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy :)

They say you should be a role model to those younger than you, that you should set a good example by the way you live your life and the choices that you make. In my honest opinion, I feel like I am setting a good example for those younger than me, I'm doing the best I can do. I just don't think that the ones I'm trying to set an example for are paying much attention. But that shouldn't bother me right?

Unfortunately, it kind of does. I'm the oldest one in my apartment, and I feel like everything I do goes unnoticed by those who should learn from me and no, I'm not sitting here trying to be conceited or anything like that.

Sometimes I have people coming to me for help and advice, but I don't really think that they listen to me when I talk because they do pretty much the opposite. I know I've made a lot of mistakes in my past, hell, even the past 4 years, I've made horrible mistakes, most of which are only known by 1 person (and of course, those I made the mistakes with). But I'm learning. I'm studying more, focusing on school, having less of a social life (which I know might not be a good thing), and not letting my current love life distract me too much :)

I'm being so much smarter than I have been in years! And it honestly feels amazing.

I'm taking things slow with my boyfriend and loving how respectful he is of me and the fact that I am in college. I definitely feel like he could be the one :) I'm really looking forward to seeing what the future holds for the 2 of us, and am definitely taking the fact that New Years Eve/Day is our 1 month (not really sure which day he considers us being officially together) as a sign that things are going to be good :) all my friends that are around love him so far :)

Life is really treating me well :)

So long for now fellow bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment