Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thinkin' things.

I was thinking last night and realized, I didn't really have any good friends in high school except for 2 people. It was a little depressing. I mean, yeah I was friends with people, but the majority of them are out of my life now (even if I never wanted them to leave) or I barely talk to them anymore.

Now, however, I have quite a few people in my life, including some good friends, some acquaintances and my boyfriend but friends nonetheless. And yet, I still feel like I'm completely alone.

I'm hoping that I can get a better grip on reality soon. Since I am only going to have classes on Tuesdays & Thursdays next semester, I'm going to try to get a job. So hopefully things will get better for me. And I know, as soon as anyone that knows me reads this, they'll try to find out how to make things better and unfortunately, all I'll be able to say is that it's something I have to do myself.

Sadly, I'm starting to miss some people that aren't in my life anymore, since I never wanted them to leave in the first place. :/

All well, this was pretty much a pointless entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment