So for some reason, I have been thinking about the past and people that I have hurt or who have hurt me as well. I have been thinking about past relationships and friendships and just start to wonder what is making me think about it all. But now that I am thinking about it, I realize, I do this EVERY time something good is finally happening and I just start to search for the bad things because I guess I feel like I don't deserve to have anything good happen to me.
I know that things happen for a reason and all, I just wish that people didn't walk out of my life without so much as a goodbye. There are so many things that I wish I would have done differently but then I know that if those things wouldn't have happened, then I wouldn't be so close to being with this guy that makes me happier than I have been in a long time (which I don't think he realizes how happy I am knowing that he's there).
Life definitely throws us curveballs and for some reason, I wish that I could catch up with the people from my past even though I know that that isn't the best thing for me right now. I just wish there was a way that I could tell them that I am sorry for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment