Monday, September 19, 2011

Don't know why.

So lately, well really just since about Friday, I've been kind of sad and down, not necessarily depressed but I guess I could use that word. I really have no idea why I feel this way though. Life is going okay, I'm doing okay in school so far (aside from being behind on my reading assignments, which is nothing new), relationship wise I'm doing okay and family wise I'm doing okay. I guess the only thing putting me down is knowing (or at least making myself think) that I'm not as close to my friends as I thought I was. The only friend I still talk to (and I barely talk to her) is Krissy, but we're both busy so she has no idea what's going on in my life anymore. I used to be so close to everyone and now I guess I just feel like I'm alone, just going on with life alone, except for a few friends here and there. But nobody ever really TRIES to talk to me, so I don't really make any new friends no matter how hard I try.

I guess that I am still quite confused about things and just need a break from everything, but I know that won't happen any time soon, because it's getting to be that time where exams and due dates are coming up fast. I bet come the end of September when I'm supposed to be going to the Riverwalk in San Antonio for the weekend with my mom, grandma, aunt, cousin and sister, I won't even get to go because I'll have things to do that weekend.

God sometimes I just want to get hurt somehow so that I can be out of commission for a while and not have to worry about anything but getting better, although I'm sure I'll still manage to worry about school and everything that needs to get done.

But all well.

Time to go to class. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment