Thursday, September 8, 2011

Curious.

There is a guy that I am really starting to really like, and I mean really really like. I feel like I could possibly let myself love him but I mean, we aren't even in a relationship, so I don't know if I should really be feeling this way already. He puts a smile on my face every time we talk and it lasts all day (or night depending on when we talk) and I realized the other day that I haven't been this happy, I think, since about May, maybe, I don't remember.

I like him a lot and want a relationship but I know that a relationship isn't good for either of us right now, because of school for me and work for him but I mean, isn't a relationship more than just spending all the time with each other? Isn't it about knowing that you have someone out there who is just waiting for that "Hey you. :)" or "Miss you" or "Thinking about you" text, someone you wants to be with you but wants you to keep your priorities straight and keep school (or work) at the top of your priorities and is willing to help you stay focused on the goal ahead of you?

Even if I don't see him all the time, that's really all I want. I just wish I knew where we stood or what he wants or if he even sees a possibility for a relationship. But you can't just straight up ask a guy that, because you'll scare him off, at least, I know that's what has always happened in the past. I really feel like I can be open and honest with him, I just wish I knew the feeling was mutual.



No comments:

Post a Comment