So it is less than 2 months away from graduation. Jamie and I are officially in the final stretch of being undergrads and the butterflies are strong. So many things are going to change after college and I feel like that is all I can focus on. I have a bad case of senior-itis because I haven't wanted to do any of my homework or go to class or even focus on class when I am actually sitting in class.
Classes, especially capstone, are about to start getting extremely hectic and I really just hope I am able to get enough sleep to get through it all. Lately the roommate has been a complete inconsiderate, loud ass slob who's been giving me rude ass wake-up calls -_- either by talking extremely loud at all hours of the night, coming in late with loud ass friends, or blasting her music or netflix when she knows that I'm sleeping. It's extremely rude & I haven't got a clue as to how to get her to chill out. I get that she's a freshman and all but she needs to realize that I am a senior and need the peace & quiet so that I don't stress myself out. I've done extremely good this semester not getting all stressed out, and strangely, I've been doing really good grade wise :) I'm sure mid-term grades are going to be getting posted soon so hopefully they will motivate me even more in this final stretch.
But in all serious-ness, life after college is stressing me out the most. Tyler wants to have his own apartment by the time I graduate so that I can just move in with him after, and it is nerve-racking.
I really need to get my mind in the zone and start really getting down to business and focus because if I don't, I will screw this semester up and I do not want to have to tell everyone that I fucked up and won't be graduating. How depressing would that be? After everyone has already pretty much made their reservations for hotels and planned their trip down here to see me walk that stage. I mean, even Tyler is excited and ecstatic to see me walk that stage, he pretty much mentions it anytime the topic comes up. Talk about pressure huh?
It really is surreal knowing that I'll soon be graduating and will be taking the next step in my relationship (which is going strong at about 1 year and 4 months now). I just hope the other shoe doesn't drop and something gets all fucked up, needless to say, that's how my life typically goes.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment