So it's nearing the start of my final semester at college. I'm trying my hardest to just stay relaxed and not seemed scared shitless as I'm working on my graduation announcements or looking up prices for my books this semester. It seems to be working since no one is pulling me aside and telling me that I'm strong and can do this.
Tyler and I have been talking about what we'll do after I graduate and I don't think he realizes that it's scaring the hell out of me to think about where I'll be 6 months from now.
I'm scared I won't be able to find a job & will be struggling and struggling even more than I am already doing. I mean, I can't wait to be out on my own, living with Tyler and being an "adult". But still...I'm right to be as scared as I am....right?
No comments:
Post a Comment