Sunday, December 29, 2013

Lately

So lately, things have been affecting me a lot more than they should. I don't know when l started letting things do that but I wish I knew. Its affecting me and the way that I live my life lately.
Im in a relationship and for the first time ever, I have no clue what this guy's feelings are for me. He isn't as open as the guys I've dated before. Its so confusing and it makes me not know what I'm doing these days.
He may be a guy who has a stable job and has money, but that is not the reason I'm with him. But sometimes I feel like he thinks that it is, no matter how much I  tell him different. I don't know what to do anymore. But I can't tell him any of this because I really care about him, one would say I'm probably falling for him. But I know he isn't and I've come so close to accidentally saying those three words that I know will ruin this relationship.
I don't know what to do and I'm scared to lose him :(

No comments:

Post a Comment